Friday, March 8, 2013

Just a Reminder

Hey all! Just wanted to let you know I'll be writing tonight, so I'm just going to re-post the theme for the Word Master Challenge.

For more information and to enter, please head over here. There are prizes to be won, so I really hope some more people get a chance to enter.


This month's theme:

MOODY DESCRIPTIONS


Pick your favorite place in the world. What does it look like? What's the mood like?

You can have 50 or so words to create an introduction. The entry itself must be no longer than 300 words.

Scoring Parameters:

1) Clear, concise description.
2) Evocative writing.
3) Effective use of senses.

Closing date for entries: 31 March
Winners and new theme to be announced: 2 April

Interested? Then write me something awesome and enter

Have a great weekend, all! X

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic prompt. Happy writing and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy writing Misha. Hope you get some agent news soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, best of luck to all entrants.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Misha congrats on the 10k this week!
    You've got an interesting challenge there, it keeps troubling me because I can't think of my favorite place! I wonder if I'll riff on the challenge with just 'an intriguing place' instead...

    Keep up the good writing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're right, sometimes you just have to prioritize and do what you need to do. I hope you got a lot of writing done! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to read what you think.

Feel free to ignore the check-box saying "Prove you're not a robot." My word verification is off, but I moderate comments to posts older than two weeks.