Saturday, November 6, 2010

NaNo Days 4 and 5

Hey all,

Just wanted to post a quick update before going to sleep.

Thursday's NaNo went quite well. I finished 1908 words. But then I cleverly went and typed in 1980 words into the word count on the NaNo page.

Day five was another story. I don't remember if I mentioned that my family and I are moving house. If I didn't, sorry!

 Anyway, the furniture and private effects were delivered at 07h30 in the morning. The rest of the day was spent rearranging furniture. We haven't even started to unpack. That has been left until today.

The reason why I am even awake at all is because I felt the urge to get my words down for NaNo. I didn't do it strictly on time. 00h15 to be exact, but by the time I was done, I had written the 92 words to compensate for yesterday's mistake, as well as 1975 words towards day 5. Not bad if I say so myself.

I guess that my body got tired faster than my mind. But I must say that I'm now bushed. So I bid you all good night.

P.S. Please let me know how you're doing at life and at NaNo. :-)

11 comments:

  1. Hi Misha!!! Happy Saturday!!! I'm not doing NaNo but I've finished the first draft of my story, finally! Yay!!!! :) All the best to your NaNo! I'm sure you will do well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Len I'm so happy for you! What are you going to do now? Leave the story for a while to ripen, or immediately start revising?

    Thanks for dropping by and for your support.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your family are moving house? You’d think they could have had the decency to wait until after NaNo, wouldn’t you ;)
    The enigmatic, masked blogger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not much Nano, life keeps getting in the way. Hope the house move works out well and you are happy. Carole.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the move goes well for you and your family. :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Misha, great to hear NaNo is going well. Good luck with the unpacking ;)

    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you've been moving right along. I cracked the 10,000 word point on Sunday-- not as far along as I'd wanted to be, but hoping for a big surge this week.
    Keep up the good work and don't get badly stressed.

    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your NaNoWriMo progress! I hope the unpacking has been treating you well.

    I have an award for you at my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with the move! I know they can be really stressful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hang in there! For a little extra motivation, I left an award for you on my blog! Check it out: www.margokelly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to read what you think.

Feel free to ignore the check-box saying "Prove you're not a robot." My word verification is off, but I moderate comments to posts older than two weeks.