Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Did I mention that I'm a blogging addict?

Yes people, as sad as it is, I just can't stay away.

But, due to the pressure of a test right before a project hand-in date, I decided to take the postponement option on my test. (Yes, we these come standard in our Course outlines.) So I do have a bit more time on my hands as I'm ahead of schedule.  

Since I missed you all so much, I decided to quickly post something new and reply to my many comments. I have so many! Thank you all for leaving them, it really makes this blogging exercise feel worth while. I won't be able to read a lot of your posts though, since that would be project suicide... I estimate that I'm at least forty posts behind. I promise to try to get them all read by Saturday.

Also, hello to all of my new followers! Can you believe that a bit more than a month ago I had less than seven followers? Thank you all so much. Next stop, 100. ;-) 

OK... that said... I want to ask all of your opinions. Yes, I know that I should try to supply what I think you want from my blog, but I also want to know what you want, because it would suck wasting my time doing something that no one is really interested. 

I want to expand my blog a little, and I'm thinking about adding some things. But I need to know what you all want... 

What I will do is slowly expand and test the pages for a month. I'll be doing this a page at a time starting this weekend. What will these expansions be? That's my little secret ;-) 

Still, my expansions are still pretty much Carte Blanche, so please leave comments to state what you would like to see. More on my characters? More on other blogs I like? More on other blogs you like? Books I read? Movies I watched? Anything. Make the request and I'll see if I can get it done. 

I just really want to make this your blog as much as mine. As much as I like having this soap box from which to make noise, I would prefer my blog to become more of a nice comfy cafe where all of us can discuss whatever we want. To do this, I need as much advice as you all can give. 

After all, we're all different so what I think is a good idea might not be... Please please pretty please help make this blog awesome! *insert puppy eyes here.* 

13 comments:

  1. Hi Misha

    I look forward to your new little surprises here.

    As for your content, bear in mind we’ve all come here to read what you want to write. So, don’t change things too much. There again, I have fewer followers than you, so what do I know?
    The enigmatic, masked blogger strikes again

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm eager to see what you have in store for us Bloggers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is soooooo addictive! I love this community. It's crazy awesome. Glad you're enjoying it too. And looking forward to what you are going to add!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would agree with everyone else. We all come to hear YOUR take on stuff and to be surprised/ amused /informed. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I started blogging last year. Never really got into it until the past month -- and especially in the past week I've really gotten addicted. I love it now. I love all the people I'm meeting ... all the interesting opinions I get to read. Which brings me to ... I have no ideas for your blog, but then again it's your blog. We come to see YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blogger, I doubt I have that many more followers than you. ;-)

    Thanks everyone for commenting! :-)For those of you that are concerned, I'm not really going to change much to my format. I'm thinking more along the lines of extras...

    So if you can think of any neat exras to add, let me know.

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excited to see your new additions. I come here for you so anything you write is fine with me.. though I suppose that isn`t helpful

    ReplyDelete
  8. More of whatever your passionate about is the ticket! I love to read about what inspires people, in any capacity.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blogger is addictive. I too have a lot going on in school (midterms week) and here I am sitting on blogger! As for your extras, whatever interests you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your comments.

    It might sound strange, but the fact that you all are coming to read me is actually quite helpful.

    Now I just have to work out what I'd like to add that is "me" too.

    Good luck with your midterms, Lettuce!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Misha! I think you should write whatever YOU want to write :) ...but if you're thinking about extras, sometimes it's nice just to have a little page with some 'about me' info, and another page that has a little description of your WIP. I always find it interesting to see what others are working on!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the tip Faith, I'll definitely look into it.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to read what you think.

Feel free to ignore the check-box saying "Prove you're not a robot." My word verification is off, but I moderate comments to posts older than two weeks.